Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Festivities

For Easter this year we went up to my parent's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It was a fun time for everyone.

Our little Easter baby, in her Easter dress

With the bunnies, Hallie wasn't too interested in taking pictures.

Just us
Getting ready to go outside for the huntLauren picking up eggs

We hope you all had a fantastic Easter too.

4 comments:

Deschamps Family said...

I LOVE Hallie's dress! SO cute!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Wow I've missed a ton of posts!!! I miss that little stinker, she's just TOO cute! I haven't seen her in like a week!! :-) We need to go play!

Kelsie said...

I love that top picture--she has such a great smile!

Carolyn said...

Your family picture is so cute! You guys look great. Hallie's Easter dress is adorable.

I'm glad you had a fun Easter!