Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wrist Update

We went to the doctor today thinking they were going to cast Hallie's arm, but they didn't. The doctor said that it is looking great, so he just made a splint for the top of her arm too. She now has a splint on top and bottom. After another week and a half we will take it off. I was happy that it will be easier to give her a bath, but now her little arm is so big that she can only wear short sleeve shirts so she plays with it more. Oh well.

3 comments:

Deschamps Family said...

Good thing you guys can skip the cast! I'm sure it will be a long week and a half but Hallie is such a strong little girl!

Carolyn said...

I'm glad the doctor said it is looking great! Good news. Good luck with the next week and a half, living with the splint.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.