Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not Quite...

So...unfortunately I'm not going to make my goal of being 100% caught up by today. I'm close though. I'm only like three weeks behind now. :) Which is actually pretty normal for me. But I did get 23 new posts up tonight, but I've probably got another ten or so that I will hopefully get to tomorrow. I've just hit the blogging threshold tonight. :)

In other news...Happy Birthday to my brother Adam! And Happy Pioneer Day!

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I think you did pretty great! 23 posts in one night is incredible. That's the thing about goals...even if we don't hit them spot on, we're at least headed in the right direction, and so much farther than we'd be if we never set them. GOOD FOR YOU!

Lindsey Bell said...

My google reader has gone crazy with updates from you! That is awesome! I LOVE Hallie's hair and your photography skills are great! Your pictures always look so good.