Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bless Elder Holland

Hallie has started to say prayers with help now. So I was helping her say prayers tonight, and I was telling her to say "bless President Monson," and Hallie added on her own, "bless Elder Holland." It totally caught me off guard and it cracked me up and made me laugh. She LOVES Elder Holland! And I love how she loves Elder Holland

My mom gave each family a book with all of the First Presidency and The Twelve in it a few months ago and it's Hallie's favorite. She loves to go through and find the different people. But Elder Holland is her favorite, she loves to find his picture (and President Monson too). I'm glad that she has already has a love for the apostles, and wants to pray for them.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

What a sweet girl! This is precious.