Friday, May 21, 2010

Quack Quacks

5.7.2010

Going to the duck pond has always been something we've loved to do. But since it has been so cold we haven't done it in a long time. So I decided to take Hallie on a walk/run to the Botany Pond on campus to feed the ducks. She LOVED it! Moreso than ever before. I think that this is partly because she can actually get out and chase the ducks, and feed them, and she really gets what is going on. She had a blast, and wasn't too happy when I told her it was time to go. Hallie asks us all the time if we are going to see the ducks.

Feeding the ducks bread. This was the first time Hallie got to throw the bread herself.
There were the cutest little ducklings!
And some older ducklings, that were equally as cute.

Note to self: go to the duck pond more often! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! I wanna come!

deb said...

Oh my goodness, I really want to go now!